ArrowDetectedForeverRed CF NA [Removed Menu Console][Fixed Error]

Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
Wow 1011 Downloads and only 2 thanks that sucks
I can't even see the attachments?

This was a VARY nice hack but sadly it's now detected Great Job man!
Quote Originally Posted by xXMvPxLegacyXx View Post
This was a VARY nice hack but sadly it's now detected Great Job man!
? I tried and it gave me the error saying that addy's are outdated no hack tool detected.
Detected
I think its *DETECTED* now, cause if i use any of my injectors it gives all times
an XTRAP error, which says, that he detect the "CFNA.dll" ...
Quote Originally Posted by xdcrossmang-hacks View Post
I think its *DETECTED* now, cause if i use any of my injectors it gives all times
an XTRAP error, which says, that he detect the "CFNA.dll" ...
because his wallhack is patched^^
after you download the dll its not supposed to go into the system32 its supposed to go into ur crossfire folder hope I helped!
Quote Originally Posted by ITZxSPERNIN View Post
after you download the dll its not supposed to go into the system32 its supposed to go into ur crossfire folder hope I helped!
once u download the dll you download a injector and inject the dll into crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by ITZxSPERNIN View Post
after you download the dll its not supposed to go into the system32 its supposed to go into ur crossfire folder hope I helped!
Dat help
wow what a nice hack good job
People calm down, He realises that there are some problems with the hack, he's working on them now. Be patient, He'll release the update soon. He works fast.
Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?