ArrowOutdatedForeverRed CF NA [Simple Menu Console]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
ForeverRed CF NA [Simple Menu Console]


ForeverRed CF NA



ScreenShot:





How To Use :
  • Off Your AntiVirus
  • Open Injector [Open it run as administrator if you win7 or win8]
  • Search .dll
  • Open Crossfire
  • press "OK" in MSG.



Virus Scan:
[11/22]ⓘ && [21/48ⓘ]

Approve:
@iSmexy
@Austin
@BACKD00R
If works fine...
Add Reputation for me.
CFNA.rar41 KB · 272 downloads 23/48 malicious
Approved, not tested. Use at your own risk.
Throws a "Send Error Report?" When it injects. I'll see if its just my injector.

Edit: Nope throws back errors. Too bad, was looking forward to this one. :/
Quote Originally Posted by TmagBloodz View Post
Throws a "Send Error Report?" When it injects. I'll see if its just my injector.
Use lolzinho25 Undetected Injector.
what injector you use
Good Job I Like It
Good Job I Like It
which injecter do i use?
@6ixth the injector wont open os is windows 7 64bit
keps saying couldnt load library, wtfffffffffffff
Quote Originally Posted by Dynamistic View Post
keps saying couldnt load library, wtfffffffffffff
same fucking problem mate
Basically right after injection injector freezes and nothing else happens
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?