PostDetectedUnlock GOTY!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Unlock GOTY!
Hey there,
Today I want to share with you guys a hack my friend made for Tribes: Ascend.


Instructions:
1. Start TA as Admin.
2. Inject UnlockGOTY.dll
3. Go into Training Mode (Game Should Crash)
4. Relaunch TA And you should have it!
Have Fun!

This is my first post, So tell me if I Did ok!

Virus Scans:
UnlockGOTY.rar
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1381512920/
UnlockGOTY.rar - Jotti's malware scan
UnlockGOTY.rar10 KB · 221 downloads Clean
Post a screenshot or video.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Post a screenshot or video.
I don't think there's a visual you can show for this file.

Anyways approved. If you can show some sort of screenshot of the file then please add it ASAP op.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I don't think there's a visual you can show for this file.

Anyways approved. If you can show some sort of screenshot of the file then please add it ASAP op.
He said it was a hack. I thought there should be proof of what it does.
Doesn't Need a vid, Just inject go in training mode, crashes,relaunch and you have it.
It's not working for me. I inject it and then I go to training mode and no crash. Exit out of the game and come back in and nothing. Hmm...
doesnt work.

Edit: I used this last night on a fresh account not tied to my main, now ever since I used it every account i make is banned within 10 minutes. seems they are tracking me ever since i tried this out, something fishy. only used it once, even though it didnt work.
bacon
cant use~ crash after inject~
but after restart nothing happend~ /.\


anyone get the GOTY?
What Injector should I use? I don't see any.. @imsonub

EDIT: Got an Injector ( OmfgsJect ) but game doesn't crash when I go training. Nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
What Injector should I use? I don't see any.. @imsonub

EDIT: Got an Injector ( OmfgsJect ) but game doesn't crash when I go training. Nothing happens.
dun try it lol~
my account is banned~ =.=
DETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by emopig View Post
dun try it lol~
my account is banned~ =.=
this hack is detected. The HiRezAPC said that several users were found and banned using it and he had patched the hole.
I wouldn't use this, you will most likely be banned.
Can a mod please mark this detected.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us