Dispute again

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Dispute again
"Wondering why you were banned? Wondering why you were infracted? Wondering why a thread was deleted? Feel you were abused? Try to resolve your issue here."

I did get a reply, but the reply "****** ban" isn't an acceptable explanation, I'm not a homosexual, so how isn't this abuse of power.
I thought this section was partly made to stop abuse.

I demand an unban
My rat filth slave Thunder, Dave banned you. Nothing we can do about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
My rat filth slave Thunder, Dave banned you. Nothing we can do about it.
My rat filth son hero, so you're not denying it is abuse
Quote Originally Posted by Pazzy34 View Post
My rat filth son hero, so you're not denying it is abuse
Well when it comes to you my rat filth slave, there is no such thing as abuse. Everything is a justified reason no matter how stupid the reason for your punishment is.
Anyways, you're unbanned now.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?