Character Models

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Prolak is on MPGH, idk his name but i rember some1 saying he was prolak, and i think it was him and prolak has given up making aimbots D:
I have his latest one :S and it works well but I wanna make my own since most people go to that site to get theres it would be helpful for them to come here instead
Quote Originally Posted by tacobell88 View Post
I have his latest one :S and it works well but I wanna make my own since most people go to that site to get theres it would be helpful for them to come here instead
does it still work and is it just aimbot, jw
Yeah, i have an old 1 which i hope will never be patched
Yes it still works and it has esp also but that kinda goes with every aimbot :P but I'm not sending it to you or telling you where I got it because it's not from this site. I guess this means we can't make an MPGH one because people are telling me I can't edit the one I already have, and now apparently I can't make a new one...
The crossfire character models cant be ripped out of rez files, I tryed with 3D Ripper DX
and not work beacause Xtrap block it but 3d Ripper work very good on rest of all games.
p.m. 3D Ripper DX is a program that rip the 3d scene and models/textures, one of the best extracting programm.
If somebody try to block Xtrap maybe it works!/
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us