IW5M not working

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
IW5M not working
Whenever I try to start IW5M, it says steam authorization failed, but I have steam open. Not sure how to fix it though.

Thanks

-Iwannabeahacker
even Iw5mp.exe & iw5m.exe dont work either just wait a bit normally it does this and if u have steam authoraztion failed then you've been aci banned and need bypasser to get back on
@BullDog12345
if i helped please give rep and thanks
Steam connect failed is usually due to firewall problems or aCI HWID Bans.
You can bypass it however.
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
Steam connect failed is usually due to firewall problems or aCI HWID Bans.
You can bypass it however.
How can I bypass? aCI?
Quote Originally Posted by RGAESRGAEDRghaerhaerherth View Post
How can I bypass? aCI?
By changing your MAC address and hard drive serial number. Probably some registry key changes too.
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
By changing your MAC address and hard drive serial number. Probably some registry key changes too.
I just changed my MAC Adress and Hard Drive serial with some tools... How can I change some registry keys? (add me on skype if thread gets closed: miau.miau37)
Sorry for sounding stupid but I'm new to hacking...
here dont open.
Isn't it down?

"
They're at it again. Seeing a court order I received earlier in September, on request of Activision a local court ordered me to take down 'any CoD content' - which somehow seems to include temporary files used by the updater to 'verify' a game installation. Since receiving the court order, I have contacted a local law firm which is still in the process of going over the case, however, today I received an e-mail containing a letter (German, page 2), claiming that other projects are also infringing this court order.Although I'm still standing by my point that these titles do not contain any Activision files (and therefore I am not 'providing (part of) the games'), I have taken them offline pending further investigation as a precaution.Indeed, this means you can not play at this time - do not complain, it's Activision whining again."
Quote Originally Posted by VectorD View Post
Isn't it down?

"
They're at it again. Seeing a court order I received earlier in September, on request of Activision a local court ordered me to take down 'any CoD content' - which somehow seems to include temporary files used by the updater to 'verify' a game installation. Since receiving the court order, I have contacted a local law firm which is still in the process of going over the case, however, today I received an e-mail containing a letter (German, page 2), claiming that other projects are also infringing this court order.Although I'm still standing by my point that these titles do not contain any Activision files (and therefore I am not 'providing (part of) the games'), I have taken them offline pending further investigation as a precaution.Indeed, this means you can not play at this time - do not complain, it's Activision whining again."
No, that's just a cover. It works they just can't distribute updater files.
Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker View Post
**Please close thread, game works**
what you did to make it work ???
Works..
//Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?