OutdatedPython Cracker | 500 Threads | Proxy Support | Working and Constantly Updated

PollDo you like my cracker?
11 votes
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
Even if I do, what makes you think I'm gonna tell you?
The script is fucked up completely, the proxy handling doesn't work at all.
Yes you are evil. And the proxy does work. Checked it and tried it. Also https://login.minecraft.netⓘ works. Don't believe me then try the program and give me results.. And the reason I it looks "fucked up" is because that was the first version of it. You really think im gonna release a moded version of my paid?



Anyway I will be doing some updates and fixing some things.
Quote Originally Posted by fek[pwr4kj23[kj4kj3 View Post
Yes you are evil. And the proxy does work. Checked it and tried it. Also https://login.minecraft.net works. Don't believe me then try the program and give me results.. And the reason I it looks "fucked up" is because that was the first version of it. You really think im gonna release a moded version of my paid?



Anyway I will be doing some updates and fixing some things.
Yggdrasil - Minecraft Wiki
https://github.com/tomsik68/mclaunch...k.a.-Yggdrasil

Nie pouczaj mnie =)
Quote Originally Posted by KurtTheFrog View Post
i tried it on a few alts i cracked last month it didn't work typed the password and user and proxies and everything always BadLogin D: help please
Fixed post so read it!
Quote Originally Posted by navroza123 View Post
thanks for it please add check
Soon young cracker. soon...
Alright, I'm having a noob moment. How exactly do I open a python file? I have python, I'm just not sure how to use it. Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by deadalus1 View Post
Alright, I'm having a noob moment. How exactly do I open a python file? I have python, I'm just not sure how to use it. Thanks in advance!
Like a .exe. Double click it. Also google is a great pal.
Double clicking it was the first thing I did, then I went to google and found nothing. I have Windows, does that make a difference?
Nevermind, I just changed the extension from .pyc to .pyo after checking file associations, and it worked.
Another question, what type of proxy do I use? xD (http, https, ect.)
Quote Originally Posted by deadalus1 View Post
Another question, what type of proxy do I use? xD (http, https, ect.)
Http
I will include it in the post.
Vouch, but you need a shit ton of proxies for this to work.
U said that i can use GatherProxy or somshit.
Well. I tried and it still doesnt work. what should i do?
I found something strange, I can login when I try to login my account on the site, but if I try to login in the launcher it says invalid credentials/bad login.
Maybe that has something to do with the cracker not working.
The cracker is perfectly fine, I don't see why people say this doesn't work... FYI: If you log in (or attempt to) from the same proxy from too many times, minecraft.net does not let you attempt log in from that proxy for a while. It will say bad login if you attempt to. I learned from experience.
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us