OutdatedPython Cracker | 500 Threads | Proxy Support | Working and Constantly Updated

PollDo you like my cracker?
11 votes
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Script doesn't work. Working hard on a fix. IF anyone has a fix then pm me and I can add it to my code. Otherwise hopefully il have a fix for tomorrow!
Ran it all day, all night. Zero cracked
Quote Originally Posted by scione View Post
Ran it all day, all night. Zero cracked
Ya minecraft just recently changed everything so im working on a fix. Just go outside and count the squirrels and relax.
I did some through testing. Program still works but there is a 25% chance a account will fail with a working password. Apparently the normal is still working just glitchy.
Quote Originally Posted by SideCrack View Post
-1 please fix the coding
Noo... Like I didn't know that?
Quote Originally Posted by fek[pwr4kj23[kj4kj3 View Post
Noo... Like I didn't know that?
HELP US! WE WANT TO CRACK! ITS ARE ALL LIFE!
Quote Originally Posted by EcoDeep View Post
HELP US! WE WANT TO CRACK! ITS ARE ALL LIFE!
this kid has no life at all
Quote Originally Posted by brokendid View Post
this kid has no life at all
I'll eat your brain idiot!
Quote Originally Posted by fek[pwr4kj23[kj4kj3 View Post
Yes you are evil. And the proxy does work. Checked it and tried it. Also https://login.minecraft.net works. Don't believe me then try the program and give me results.. And the reason I it looks "fucked up" is because that was the first version of it. You really think im gonna release a moded version of my paid?



Anyway I will be doing some updates and fixing some things.
Broke look at the link :P
Can everyone stop whining? Im working on a fix asap. You guys yelling at me won't fix it. And whoever voted my cracker as not liking now makes me want to take it slow to fix it. I am seriously starting to regret this...
This was clearly a little advertisement to get people to buy his main cracker since he has just suddenly ditched the project within like a week of it's release and is now redirecting everyone to the paid version, just don't bother wasting our time.
Quote Originally Posted by mrdj67 View Post
This was clearly a little advertisement to get people to buy his main cracker since he has just suddenly ditched the project within like a week of it's release and is now redirecting everyone to the paid version, just don't bother wasting our time.
I didn't ditch it. Do you think I like to just make programs for free and not got anything out of it. I host multiple servers which cost me money. I use this to get some money to actually not have to shovel off a ton of money constantly so I provide a service. If you think its easy to constantly update a cracker then go ahead. Make your own then give it out for free. Even eggcrack has a paid version.
Not once did I say that it was easy to update a cracker and I currently do not know how hard it is since I do not specify in that sort of code, however, what I was trying to get at was the fact that you have even said you have made a fix but will not post it for free so you must pay for it, therefore this free version never gets fixed and is therefore useless.
Also, I don't know why your getting so mad about releasing this since it is a tiny fraction of the paid version, and also as for your answer saying that you did not simply just ditch this, then where is the fix? If it doesn't work when you could just upload the fix, then you have clearly ditched it since you are able to deal with this but choose not to for the free users so now we have a completely broken script of a cracker.
It is a shame since it would be quite a nice cracker to use every now and then for free users and people would be very thankful, if it worked and got fixed but you have declined to do so.
Please close this thread as no action is being taken to fix this cracker!
#Edit nice misleading title also, "constantly updated" what do you mean by this, work out how to fix it but then only fix this paid version and not the free version, awesome.
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us