ExclamationHack {Wallhack}

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Hack {Wallhack}
So,I play World of Tanks from like 1 year.
Recently,almost everytime I play I get destroyed from nowhere,and I can't see who destroyed me.Also,it's just like artilley knows you position without any scout.
So,I decided to find a Wallhack too,and make myself justice
If do you know any Wallhack,please help me,I will be very thankfully.
+1 on that request!
+1 mais la je crois que ca va etre dur
Recently,almost everytime I play I get destroyed from nowhere,and I can't see who destroyed me.
Year of play, but still remained a deer
Quote Originally Posted by ez7pac View Post
Year of play, but still remained a deer
Firstly,you didn't do anything useful,you just did it for posts.
Second,learn to read,i wrote "almost everytime",which means not so much.
Quote Originally Posted by octi62 View Post
Firstly,you didn't do anything useful,you just did it for posts.
Second,learn to read,i wrote "almost everytime",which means not so much.
Guy, I was not referring to your level of play. I had in mind that it'd time to know that this game Wallhack IMPOSSIBLE.
Quote Originally Posted by ez7pac View Post
Guy, I was not referring to your level of play. I had in mind that it'd time to know that this game Wallhack IMPOSSIBLE.
Ok,sorry then.But there are Wallhacks possible.Did you see Flameswor's? The problem is that it's very buggy.I requested ONLY Wallhack,to help me in the game.
+1 from me sper sa faca cineva
+1, sa fie, sa fie !
+1 It would be nice thing
+1 From me... I use Tankleder Now.
Ok,sorry then. But there are Wallhacks possible. Did you see Flameswor's? The problem is that it's very buggy. I requested ONLY Wallhack, to help me in the game.
I personally use a cut-off of vegetation and are the painted skin tanks. I am always satisfied.
Flameswor - not Wallhacks. It simply paints the tanks in a different color, making it more noticeable. My skin is doing the same thing.
God damn, you can't hack this game.

"I get destroyed from nowhere,and I can't see who destroyed me". It's because of fucking spotting system, thats all.
This game is server sided like DOTA2, all the players position are processed in the server side not on your computer, so it's impossible to wallhack unless you can hack the server which is very difficult and time consuming and almost no benefit at all. Besides, if this game has wall hack then the hacks must be everywhere on the internet just like hacks for COD
btw even if u hack the server the fire wall and data transmitted are all encrypted. good luck decrypting them.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us