You call it "fucking spotting system", I call it, fucking hacking/cheating.
Explain me, how to hell does an artu finds me at the edge and 1 hits me? Neither a damn scouter was there and got destroyed for non sense.
There are always some things which aren't legit, and they are happening too often.
I retired WoT, since anyone was fucking me. I have had a great spotter, almost the one of the best with the view distance, was always hidding and scouting cautiously but still was beaten by dumbfucks below 180 view range. How could this even happen? They are shooting once - dead.
So, I say +1 to this request, since I want to make my own rule in this game.
Explain me, how to hell does an artu finds me at the edge and 1 hits me? Neither a damn scouter was there and got destroyed for non sense.
There are always some things which aren't legit, and they are happening too often.
I retired WoT, since anyone was fucking me. I have had a great spotter, almost the one of the best with the view distance, was always hidding and scouting cautiously but still was beaten by dumbfucks below 180 view range. How could this even happen? They are shooting once - dead.
So, I say +1 to this request, since I want to make my own rule in this game.
