AIMBOT!!!

Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
like of the chams is says pick ur chams can u show us the chams? plus also u need a virus scan i dont want trojans in my NEW COMP!!
1. I don't use chams I remove chars t head thing

2.My computer won't let me go onto virustotal
Quote Originally Posted by sukhans View Post
1. I don't use chams I remove chars t head thing

2.My computer won't let me go onto virustotal
weird so no chams thats okay but minions wont approve it @_@ u need to have a virus scan <.< seems pretty legit i think they should just approve and tell every1 to use at there own risk u know wat i mean
Quote Originally Posted by sukhans View Post
1. I don't use chams I remove chars t head thing

2.My computer won't let me go onto virustotal
Last Chance, Try this:

Jotti&#039;s malware scan
lol well this is gonna get closed
Quote Originally Posted by silverflare1 View Post
na i think hes just wants us to get viruses and end our hacking carrers

bullshit I've been on mpgh since dec 2008 I won't turn on them nowand anyway I use to be a known good hack maker in the crossfire section but crossfire got deleted so sad
well no ones gonna use it if thrs no virus scan they dnt want to risk their computers
Quote Originally Posted by silverflare1 View Post
well no ones gonna use it if thrs no virus scan they dnt want to risk their computers
ill risk it can u send me the file? ill give u the virus scan since i can go on it
it all seems pretty legit i though he will give us viruses @_@
Quote Originally Posted by Killerskillz View Post
Hmm you think he forgot it?
Possibly..
hmm...sketchy o.o
I think this aimbot will get patched it will need a bypass or some sort
You need chams and colour finders r crap
Quote Originally Posted by Stelthkid View Post
You need chams and colour finders r crap
Better than the crap you will ever give back to us. I will be happy if this works.
thank you user 1 as this me first hack on ca
Lol such lies saying they all don't work.
Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us