!!!!! Help Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
!!!!! Help Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello guys I want to play this game called minecraft never tried it before but people say its fun and all so I say why not I try it but then I checked if theres clients for minecraft and I guess there are so how do I download this client??????????????????? ive tried pressing all the new client then once I try to go in it doesn't allow me I heard u need some kind of launcher system how do I get that? i went to this one post that's said help mkinecraft want to play and some guy gave him a link to get the launcher i think i don't so i went t that link and pres download now and i get this thing saying video downloader setup when i tried download it says connection failed im wtf i have wifi but why cant i download it??? so i went to its original website then i get the place where to download but my laptop says this place is from a untrusted location so i didn't download and srearched online and i heard people got viruses from it so what do i do ??? Im using my laptop Toshiba i would like to download the client on my laptop is there any way to download ? Sorry for this long note i hope one of u guys helps me solve my problem ty
just shut up and download the cracked minecraft.
First of all, do you have a premium account?
Or are you trying to use the cracked version?
From what I acquired you need the cracked version of MC?
Here it is if you need it: MC
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us