Payday 2 My Lua Script "Trainer"

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Payday 2 My Lua Script "Trainer"
Hello people , I made this lua scripts trainer by myself with a little help of fapdarklord's thread (at the top ).

You simply need to download and extract the files into you game folder. Once you do that just press F1 To enable the following properties to the game (God Mode, Fast Deploy Of the Equipment, Infinite Equipment , Sentry Gun God Mode, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Saw). Press F2 to be invisible (no alarm). Press F3 to mark all the people in the map (cops, civilians, heavy cops, swat with different colors). Press F4 to unlock everything in the game, reach level 100, get many money and many skill points .

If you want me to make you a private trainer with some different features just send me a message . It's not too hard to make it. Oh, about the credits, I made the trainer, the scripts I randomly found them on the internet and have no idea who created them or whatever. If there's a problem with that, well then I will try to find out who created them...

Have fun playing!


PayDay2 Lua Scripts_mpgh.net.rar487 KB · 577 downloads Clean
Um, I have a problem with the links, It says I cannot post links :/ Eh, what do I do?
Put it in code: [CODE]paste scan here[ /CODE](without space)
Still the same, any other way?
Seriously WHY 1337 skillpoints when you can use ONLY 580 max ? ...
Quote Originally Posted by MartianManhunter View Post
Seriously WHY 1337 skillpoints when you can use ONLY 580 max ? ...
Cause we are smart people? And I don't really care how many points max you can use.
Will this work with the new items from the Halloween update and if not, will you be doing an updated version?
How can you delete everything of your hack?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us