Private Server

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Private Server
~~THIS MIGHT NEED TO BE MOVED TO HELP~~
Me my friends need a private server that me and my friends can run and play on, using hamachi and just a .bat or something that I can run and be an owner or admin of. Thanks, -Flash-
I would suggest using the source on club559's github, and adding a few behaviors that you can get here on the forums.
I kind of want one like @krazyshank made that you run a file and it works. Help would be appreciated.
If you don't mind fundamental problems with the server I would suggest using that, but the mmoe leaked source is much more stable, and has many more features. I could help you set it up if you want.
That would help, skype or what?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?