Welcome

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Welcome
to the new minions of ROTMG. @Royce @Gioand @Symmetrical our new Marketplace minion.
Congratz Royce and GLUE.
Thanks man, I'll prove that I can do a good job in this section
@Royce I'd like to skype with you. PM Me.

I really dont think we need THREE minions. And we definitely don't need minions that cant code/script, or understand nothing behind the mechanics of the game.
Should have been @krazyshank or @Cyclops @JustAnoobROTMG really anyone else that knows what they're doing.
R.I.P. the beautiful era of @nilly
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
@Royce I'd like to skype with you. PM Me.

I really dont think we need THREE minions. And we definitely don't need minions that cant code/script, or understand nothing behind the mechanics of the game.
Should have been @krazyshank or @Cyclops @JustAnoobROTMG really anyone else that knows what their doing.
R.I.P. the beautiful era of @nilly
you do know that's not the meaning of a minion? Or the purpose on a minion
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
@Royce I'd like to skype with you. PM Me.

I really dont think we need THREE minions. And we definitely don't need minions that cant code/script, or understand nothing behind the mechanics of the game.
Should have been @krazyshank or @Cyclops @JustAnoobROTMG really anyone else that knows what they're doing.
R.I.P. the beautiful era of @nilly
I do agree with you if Liz or Dave looked at hiring new staff however that wasn't the case. Royce has been trying for a while to prove himself so it looks like he was given the chance. No applications were posted to fill the ROTMG section and Minions were just added on to cover timezones. There will be a time when new blood can prove themselves and fill the position. The main worry is finding people who will stay around.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I guess i'll just have to prove myself, I can't even get a legit chance without an out roar, If you can't see that I care for this section there is nothing I can do, but I won't let you sit here and flame me and try and bring me down

/Closed
Lets reopen this. Their choice whether or not they want to follow rules. If they can't respect someone coming in willing to prove themselves then they can ignore the thread or face consequences. You have the power to keep this section clean now.

People should be respectful enough to welcome you and see how you do. They can make complaints based off your progress but there's no reason to judge you within the first hour.
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
@Royce I'd like to skype with you. PM Me.

I really dont think we need THREE minions. And we definitely don't need minions that cant code/script, or understand nothing behind the mechanics of the game.
Should have been @krazyshank or @Cyclops @JustAnoobROTMG really anyone else that knows what they're doing.
R.I.P. the beautiful era of @nilly
If people want to contribute, they can contribute. It's not a requisite for a minion, nor should it be.
Quote Originally Posted by 1again View Post
Royce? Are you fucking kidding me?
We all had the same reaction.
Quote Originally Posted by 1again View Post
Royce? Are you fucking kidding me?
I guess so

Quote Originally Posted by SwatSecurity View Post
Congratulations to the cancer patients on becoming minions! This section is now a piece of shit.
I still don't get this whole negative vibe we had, I mean you hated me since day 1.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
\I still don't get this whole negative vibe we had, I mean you hated me since day 1.
Don't worry about it. He's gone. You won't have to babysit him
ROYCE WHAT THE FUCK NO NO NO NO
FUCK NO
Congratulations Royce and Glue.
I guess i'll just have to prove myself, I can't even get a legit chance without an out roar, If you can't see that I care for this section there is nothing I can do, but I won't let you sit here and flame me and try and bring me down

/Closed
Minions are not content developers either, our job is to enforce MPGH rules and to verify the safety of attachments. Stop flaming @Royce or you will get banned for staff disrespect it's that simple.
Hello Royce, welcome!

Oh and weclome Glue, your username is awesome haha
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us