AntiOptical First Program ! Please leave your comment !!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
AntiOptical First Program ! Please leave your comment !!


Please [Download & Thanks]

Credits :

@AntiOptical

Virus Scan .

JoTTiⓘ / VirusTotalⓘ

Please [Download & Thanks]










AntiOptical_mpgh.net.rar338 KB · 9 downloads Clean
I edited your picture and removed some sensitive information. I wouldn't do that again if I were you

File appears safe. Use at own risk.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
I edited your picture and removed some sensitive information. I wouldn't do that again if I were you

File appears safe. Use at own risk.

/Approved
Thank you !
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
some sensitive information
Because the network IP is so sensitive
I request theard deleting
No one seeing my theard
Im the most bad guy !
It could be sensitive.

Like me.
The gui looks really really nice. Overall great job.

Some things I'd change:

Don't quite like how the "Num Locks/Caps Locks" looks...not sure if it's because the color is unique or something else. It's a little off, imo.

Maybe change the "Lapsed Time" text to something a little more specific. Most of us can tell you mean "amount of time the computer has been powered on", but the label seems a little ambiguous. And I'm not sure the hours|minutes|seconds should be given so much space? It's a cool piece of information, but takes up 15% of the form's area, when it could be 1 image or a single line.

The charging part: if it's 100%, it should be "charged", not charging, but that's more of a grammar troll. Also the text "Battinfo" should be changed to something like "Batt. info: " or removed entirely. It's repeating the text of the groupbox.

Convert the memory sizes to something larger? Or at least format the number - is that 1.9 billion, or 19 million..I'd have to count the amount of numbers. Most people are more familiar with GB or MB, and would probably convert it to that to have more meaning to them.

Overall looks cool.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?