Private Server Ping App #newMeta

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Private Server Ping App #newMeta
Well, I'm back into iOS developing (Objective-C), and I got bored, so I created a simple app to ping (check) a server to see if it is online.
While this may not be useful to most, it helps teach Objective-C basics.

Also, I decided that some new [meta] will help the RotMG <MPGH> section recession.....

[Source Code] [Xcode]

@JustAnoobROTMG @nilly @Botmaker @krazyshank
Should I create some Mac apps?
@Trapped will lol

ScreenShots:



Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1383011693/
RotMGPing.zip - Jotti's malware scan

RotMGPing_mpgh.net.zip68 KB · 375 downloads Scanning…
Hux approve plz
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
Well, I'm back into iOS developing (Objective-C), and I got bored, so I created a simple app to ping (check) a server to see if it is online.
While this may not be useful to most, it helps teach Objective-C basics.

Also, I decided that some new [meta] will help the RotMG <MPGH> section recession.....

[Source Code] [Xcode]

@JustAnoobROTMG @nilly @Botmaker @krazyshank
Should I create some Mac apps?
@Trapped will lol

ScreenShots:



Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1383011693/ⓘ
RotMGPing.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

derp....C453 the Mad Coder is back and finally releasing shit.....please remove RotMG Arcade from there, it does not exist (error 404, super gay private server not found)
@Distraught , @Royce - I think the attachemnt got by unnoticed . Approve?
Also , Nice job , this is a pretty neat little tool , im pretty sure it will be useful for many, including me cause I will be able to check if the servers running, when im not at home , and tap into my pc and restart it (teamviewer)
Approved .
Nice to see something original on this site.
Wow this is really cool.

Yeah RotMGArcade doesn't exist anymore sadly. But for other servers, this is really cool for servers that are working atm and for future as well

Huge +1
Nice work :P does it work with android though :d
What does it exactly do to ping the server? After all, there are 2 separate servers running and not errored to confirm that the server is on. I'm have no idea how Objective-C works, so pardon for the question.
This is so cool to bad non of the pservers work tho
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?