QuestionSolvedKrazyShank Price Guide Source Help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
KrazyShank Price Guide Source Help
Hello can KrazyShank or anyone good with c# help me?

I am making a cool program to make selling things easier and I like krazyshanks price guide app found in the source that he released in the source section.

Im trying to mostly copy it but can anyone help me figure out how it read prices? the link it read them from (a text file) is down so I need to know the correct way to make my own updated price list, thx
Quote Originally Posted by AngelTactic View Post
Hello can KrazyShank or anyone good with c# help me?

I am making a cool program to make selling things easier and I like krazyshanks price guide app found in the source that he released in the source section.

Im trying to mostly copy it but can anyone help me figure out how it read prices? the link it read them from (a text file) is down so I need to know the correct way to make my own updated price list, thx
I can't really help you, but i think the link is http://www.mpgh.net/forum/720-realm-...lay-works.html and also @krazyshank
Hope you get some help!
Hi, Im BloodBlaze thank you for the hacked client!
Look at my realm eye to see my awesome stuff!
I love this mod selector

Emial me to tell me any questions

davislevi (at symble) att (dot) net
@Angel it's pretty simple...
if you looked that code it reads 5 strings from each line of the input text file to form a new new Item():
string[] data = line.Split(',');
Item item = new Item(data[0], data[1], data[2], data[3], data[4]);

The item constructor input order is:
public string name;
public string cost;
public string image;
public string tier;
public string description;
public string type;


SO an example of an input text would be:
Sword of Acclaim, 3 Life, <instert link to a pic of an acclaim here>, T12, A powerfull sword!, Swords,
Quote Originally Posted by KrazySkank View Post
@Angel it's pretty simple...
if you looked that code it reads 5 strings from each line of the input text file to form a new new Item():
string[] data = line.Split(',');
Item item = new Item(data[0], data[1], data[2], data[3], data[4]);

The item constructor input order is:
public string name;
public string cost;
public string image;
public string tier;
public string description;
public string type;


SO an example of an input text would be:
Sword of Acclaim, 3 Life, <instert link to a pic of an acclaim here>, T12, A powerfull sword!, Swords,
Thanks! I figured it out shortly after i posted this though :P
Quote Originally Posted by AngelTactic View Post
Thanks! I figured it out shortly after i posted this though :P
Cool, you'd honestly be better off using XML though. Text is simpler I guess
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?