Rate this IGN

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Rate this IGN
Rate from 1-10.

I just made this account today lol. I actually like this. I should've just used it on my Main.

Picture: Click Me
hah gay...
Quote Originally Posted by Conjuring View Post
Rate from 1-10.

I just made this account today lol. I actually like this. I should've just used it on my Main.

Picture: Click Meⓘ
2/10..............-_-
0.0000000001/10 ;P
I don't like it
2/10
Bad name. Btw wat cf do u play?
Quote Originally Posted by POP. View Post
Bad name. Btw wat cf do u play?
CFNA.
Msg2short
Nope,It's just a bad name.Not gonna be bothered rating it.
0/10 dont like it
3/10 And it's also kinda gay
Quote Originally Posted by Conjuring View Post
Rate from 1-10.

I just made this account today lol. I actually like this. I should've just used it on my Main.

Picture: Click Me
0-10 ... I don't like.
I loled

9/10

Selfieeeeeeee
10/10 for sure.

That's what girls do all the time.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us