Killing floor bug
I have owned killing floor for around half a year and recently started playing again.
Something very odd happens when i launch killing floor, the game seems to crash unless i minimize or maximize something over killing floor when launching it. This has only been happening for the past few days, its not really a problem considering i can still play i am more just curious.
I have tested this theory many times and i am now %100 certain the game will crash if i do not minimize killingfloor or maximize something over killing floor while it is launching.
DEFUQ IS HAPPENING?
Something very odd happens when i launch killing floor, the game seems to crash unless i minimize or maximize something over killing floor when launching it. This has only been happening for the past few days, its not really a problem considering i can still play i am more just curious.
I have tested this theory many times and i am now %100 certain the game will crash if i do not minimize killingfloor or maximize something over killing floor while it is launching.
DEFUQ IS HAPPENING?