LightbulbXingcode bypass

PollDo you want a new Xigncode bypass
Yes 70% · 40
No30% · 17
57 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
So, you have a bypass? I vote for yes, because aeria f*cked this game so hardcore... They ruined it already with their Timed guns etc! I think i bypass would be nice to farm some euros to buy this f*cking timed guns... Anyway i dont know why there are people on this website which say something like "Dont release a hack because it destroy the game", guys this is a hacking website! If you dont want hacks leave this website!
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
So.............. would you like to see a new Xigncode3 bypass released, or do you think it would ruin the game as it is now?

Cast your votes and we will see what happens!
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
My vote counts as 20.



Don't release it. I don't want this game dying any faster.
Says he who is banned lolz. Congratz on 3k dude
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post

I dont mean the way , that @ccman32 Released , i mean us can bypass Xigncode everytime if you learn odbg
It's the exact same thing
I really don't know what's wrong with you guys ...
This is a game hacking forum and you're replying with don't release , we don't want the game to die any faster..
I mean sooner or later the bypass will be patched / detected either you release it or not.
So why not release till it gets detected ?

Again , this is a game hacking forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I really don't know what's wrong with you guys ...
This is a game hacking forum and you're replying with don't release , we don't want the game to die any faster..
I mean sooner or later the bypass will be patched / detected either you release it or not.
So why not release till it gets detected ?

Again , this is a game hacking forum.
I agree with my prince's words.
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post

I dont mean the way , that @ccman32 Released , i mean us can bypass Xigncode everytime if you learn odbg

No... You're really dumbass...
well looks like majority votes yes sooooooo lets release it XD intime for that 40k event bullshit XD
Whats the point of this forum if not releasing anything?..

anyway its gonna be detected probably very fast so, release and lets enjoy a few days
Quote Originally Posted by itayspay2 View Post
Whats the point of this forum if not releasing anything?..

anyway its gonna be detected probably very fast so, release and lets enjoy a few days
Its the people who are afraid that in will ruin the game and such.

I say release it for the public.
I don't even thing that bypass would "destroy" AVA lol... Since we had bypass long time ago, and we have now. But the bypass(public) we curently have harms AVA and makes it lagg
Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
I don't even thing that bypass would "destroy" AVA lol... Since we had bypass long time ago, and we have now. But the bypass(public) we curently have harms AVA and makes it lagg
It's not the bypass. If you would understand how the old killamachine hack works after the injection it would be a bit more clear so im gonna explain it as understandable as i can. The hack routine is like this:

1.) Search for the XIGNCODE initialization in the game.
2.) If it found the XIGNCODE initialization:
-2.1.) Is AVA already unpacked by Themida?
--2.1.1.) If it ISN'T:
---2.1.1.1.)Go to 2.1.
--2.1.2.) If it IS:
----2.1.2.1.) Bypass XIGNCODE.
3.) If XIGNCODE is bypassed:
-3.1.) Did the user press Home / Pos1 to initialize the hack?
--3.1.1.) If he DIDN'T:
---3.1.1.1.) Go to 3.1.

--3.1.2.) If he DID:
---3.1.2.1.) Initialize the hack.


The red marked part is what runs all the time when you play the game after using the killamachine hack to bypass XIGNCODE.
This can result in lags because the hack was not made to be never initialized so it will always call the GetAsyncKeyState windows API over and over again like 1000s of times per second to check if the user pressed the key to initialize the hack. I think it's not hard to understand that the game may start lagging because of that.
Oh, they removed again the heartbeat packet?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Oh, they removed again the heartbeat packet?
Yes.

Ah @ccman32 okey. Thanks for info.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Oh, they removed again the heartbeat packet?
Yes, they removed it about 2-3 weeks ago!
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us