LightbulbXingcode bypass

PollDo you want a new Xigncode bypass
Yes 70% · 40
No30% · 17
57 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
I've been getting lag, and now I know why............ thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
I've been getting lag, and now I know why............ thanks.
You can solve it. After the dll does its thing, simply suspend/close the responsible thread. Process Hacker will come as handy.

BTW you have a habit of writing more than three dots, don't do that.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


You can solve it. After the dll does its thing, simply suspend/close the responsible thread. Process Hacker will come as handy.

BTW you have a habit of writing more than three dots, don't do that.
So by closing the thread the lag will go away ...
yes we want a new version without lags :-)
Quote Originally Posted by iS0nYx View Post
yes we want a new version without lags :-)
I'm working on it and going to compile and test next week.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I'm working on it and going to compile and test next week.
Next week? Until then they might patch it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Next week? Until then they might patch it.
I don't think they will patch, as if a bypass becomes public they may turn the heartbeat back on for a few weeks. You should know as you work them don't you!
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post

I dont mean the way , that @ccman32 Released , i mean us can bypass Xigncode everytime if you learn odbg
Good lord. Change your default font color. What kind of logic is behind you using that color.
So basically this is all do-able because Aeria turned off the Heartbeat right?
Lol, I discovered a new bypass different from yours.
it looks like we the YES won already
Quote Originally Posted by ccman322 View Post
Lol That kid looks desperate
who the fxck is you, you uggly ass wanna be
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
You should know as you work them don't you!
Yes I work them hard to fix it ASAP.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Yes I work them hard to fix it ASAP.
Wow you work so slooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...
I read a lot of comments and...It really looks like some of the people are wanting to start some A.v.A war here.
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us