OutdatedPython Cracker | Custom Threads | Custom Timeout | Improved proxy support

Posts 31–45 of 109 · Page 3 of 8
Everytime I use this, I scrape new proxies, and everytime my ip gets banned of the mojang login servers for 3 hours...
Any idea how to fix that?
Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
Everytime I use this, I scrape new proxies, and everytime my ip gets banned of the mojang login servers for 3 hours...
Any idea how to fix that?
Yeah i was wondereing bout that a while back i tought i was hacked xD
Quote Originally Posted by xDrazul View Post
Yeah i was wondereing bout that a while back i tought i was hacked xD
Me too :P
but i can live with it ^^ just use a vpn
I installed Python 2.7.5 and I still get "Bad Proxy" everytime... Is something wrong with the proxies?
###############################
# Minecraft Account Cracker #
# By WhatsFast #
# Cracking method: Dictionary #
# Version: Beta 0.85 #
# Yggdrasil Edition #
# Free Version #
# Are you willing to donate? #
# Mpgh: WhatsFast #
###############################
('ERR: NO USERNAME FILE FOUND! MUST BE SAVED AS: ', 'usernames.txt')
('ERR: NO PASSWORD FILE FOUND! MUST BE SAVED AS: ', 'passwords.txt')
('ERR: NO PROXY FILE FOUND! MUST BE SAVED AS: ', 'proxies.txt')
Threads(Suggested:250):
I tried it with my confirmed working alts, and they worked, so this tool is definitely legit. %user support would be nice, but apart from that, great tool!
Quote Originally Posted by dolanplz View Post
I tried it with my confirmed working alts, and they worked, so this tool is definitely legit. %user support would be nice, but apart from that, great tool!
How did you split the alts? I'm trying to check a 2k list I got from someone, and it's not working.
Quote Originally Posted by fek[pwr4kj23[kj4kj3 View Post
Idk why some people are getting this problem. Did it also say yourname:yourpassword besides that line?
Sorry for the late reply. All it says in the cracked.txt is ":insertpassword", not "username:insertpassword"
Quote Originally Posted by 1126ER View Post
Sorry for the late reply. All it says in the cracked.txt is ":insertpassword", not "username:insertpassword"
I don't know whats your problem but I will try me best to fix it.
Quote Originally Posted by fek[pwr4kj23[kj4kj3 View Post
I don't know whats your problem but I will try me best to fix it.
I will try my best to explain it:

When I start the brute forcer, around the beginning it says the "Login Successful!" message, meaning that I was able to crack one of the accounts. However, when I go look at the cracked.txt file, it doesn't display the username, only the password. So for me, the first password that is checked is "123456", and it only displays ":123456" in the cracked.txt without showing the username of the cracked account. I have tried this with my main account and its password, and the results are exactly the same. It would only show ":mypassword" in the cracked.txt file.
Quote Originally Posted by 1126ER View Post
I will try my best to explain it:

When I start the brute forcer, around the beginning it says the "Login Successful!" message, meaning that I was able to crack one of the accounts. However, when I go look at the cracked.txt file, it doesn't display the username, only the password. So for me, the first password that is checked is "123456", and it only displays ":123456" in the cracked.txt without showing the username of the cracked account. I have tried this with my main account and its password, and the results are exactly the same. It would only show ":mypassword" in the cracked.txt file.
Add me on skype so I can resolve the problem with you. Skype: whats.fast
If I use this tool my ip gets banned and I can't login to minecraft, so I tried using this tool with an alt list. None cracked, while I know they're all working.
Is it not using the proxies or something?
Thank you SOO much!
Could someone paste a suggested password list here?
Posts 31–45 of 109 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us