Custom Vaults (Old old Java proxy)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Vaults (Old old Java proxy)
I remember with a java proxy you could make a custom vault.
Though i cant seem to find the post, can anyone remember Which proxy it was.
I thought it was Marine Power though i cant seem to find anything.
It's at least 2 years old, cause it was before i had my first maxed character.

I found out the date and it was 2012/05/20-30 (only out of memory)

Discuss!
It was marinepower's proxy, here's a screenshot from 15th of June 2012:


The other proxy you might've been thinking about is Oryx Domination by flyrocket but it didn't have this function
I have a question ; how did Marine Proxy proceeded to replace the tiles in game? How did it worked?
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
I have a question ; how did Marine Proxy proceeded to replace the tiles in game? How did it worked?
it detected if the player was on the vault map (Reconnect packet) and then overrode the update packet's tiles for that map or just sent its own.

It's something i'm currently implementing.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
it detected if the player was on the vault map (Reconnect packet) and then overrode the update packet's tiles for that map or just sent its own.

It's something i'm currently implementing.
Sweet! I always wanted to do that!

I also had an idea.
What if there was a database of all the dungeons tiles in RotMG (made by proxy users) and that every time you would connect to a dungeon it would pre-load every tiles depending on the dungeon? c:
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Sweet! I always wanted to do that!

I also had an idea.
What if there was a database of all the dungeons tiles in RotMG (made by proxy users) and that every time you would connect to a dungeon it would pre-load every tiles depending on the dungeon? c:
You mean like that maps of the dungeons?
It's technically possible but idk if the maps are truly random or if it's just a large set of maps.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
You mean like that maps of the dungeons?
It's technically possible but idk if the maps are truly random or if it's just a large set of maps.
Exactly what I had in mind...

This would be really great for finding treasure / bosses c:
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Exactly what I had in mind...

This would be really great for finding treasure / bosses c:
Genius
/charlim
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
Sweet! I always wanted to do that!

I also had an idea.
What if there was a database of all the dungeons tiles in RotMG (made by proxy users) and that every time you would connect to a dungeon it would pre-load every tiles depending on the dungeon? c:
Was thinking about this the other day. The script would learn each dungeon as the player goes through and then compare it with each next iteration of the dungeon. Eventually you would get a large set of dungeons known by the script and it would be able to show the user the entire layout by matching it with the starting tiles.

Of course this assumes they aren't randomly generated (which they probably are) and would take a lot of time to develop.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us