First Timelaps [Series]

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
First Timelaps [Series]
Hy, i just began a timelapse on my channel.

Hope u like it and give some feedback THX



Looks nice. I'll be sure to check out the others.
Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
Looks nice. I'll be sure to check out the others.
Thx I'll be using a texturepack next
Quote Originally Posted by CubeGen View Post
Thx I'll be using a texturepack next
Also if you have a good enough PC use shaders. It makes timelapses a lot prettier
Awesome, i do youtube too maybe we can collaborate some time add me on skype if you're interested : tacioto (i speak dutch aswell :O)
Quote Originally Posted by Tacioto View Post
Awesome, i do youtube too maybe we can collaborate some time add me on skype if you're interested : tacioto (i speak dutch aswell :O)
Ik vind je skype niet
Awesome .
You put timelaps in the title.. But nice video.
Keep on doing these, I really liked the video. I think you should pay more attention to choosing the materials for the build, for example instad of wool I would have used hardened clay, instead of the brick for the swimming pool, etc. This is really important for the overall quality of the timelapse. I really liked your style of building though. If you want to build a city I suggest not building it on a flat map, but instead doing a little bit of terraforming thus making it more realistic.
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
Keep on doing these, I really liked the video. I think you should pay more attention to choosing the materials for the build, for example instad of wool I would have used hardened clay, instead of the brick for the swimming pool, etc. This is really important for the overall quality of the timelapse. I really liked your style of building though. If you want to build a city I suggest not building it on a flat map, but instead doing a little bit of terraforming thus making it more realistic.
Thx i will next time
Great choice of music!
Awesome house. Awesome song. I always hear it in the radio when I drive to school. Its awesome
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post
Awesome house. Awesome song. I always hear it in the radio when I drive to school. Its awesome
It's OneRepublic - Counting Stars
Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post
It's OneRepublic - Counting Stars
You just discovered America. Congratulations...
Wow. I can't really say anything except for awesome. Great job! I'd recommend using a different flatworld, though. I could tell those slimes were annoying you. :P
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?