Help needed!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help needed!
HELLO MPGH,

I really need ur help, i no im a noob at coding, but i really need a link to Borland C++ Compiler, please pm me, this is the only hope i can continue reading the guide im using. this is really important for me, so mods please dont close!! who knows, when i no how to code maybe i could fix problems which would help everyone at mpgh.

TYVM
Hmmm... I don't know about Bordland. I think you have to pay for it though. What kind of guide are you using?
im using guide posted by lolland, "Learn C++ in 21 days"
Quote Originally Posted by Zhhot View Post
im using guide posted by lolland, "Learn C++ in 21 days"
Would it be ok if i give you turbo borland c++ 3.0?

EDIT

Here is Borland Turbo C++ Compiler 3.0

Virus Total Scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

Ok idk why but mpgh keep's saying failed to upload file so I'll just post the Download from my filefront acc...If a MD or Minion or w/e want's me to take it off I will.

Code:
http://www.filefront.com/14406267/Borland-Turbo-C-Compiler-3.0.rar/
Bummer dude, it didnt work out for me, thanks for trying though
mods please close, i got the compiler which i needed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us