QuestionHelpNeed help understanding one D3D Concept QUICK please

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need help understanding one D3D Concept QUICK please
Hey there guys, I am trying to learn how to hack and/or hook in D3D...

But I am stuck with what this one line means, because I think it is what gets detected.. no?
Code:
DWORD GetD3D()
{
    DWORD hD3D = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("d3d9");
  	//Windows 7 Scan d3d9.dll+EEFA
	DWORD DIPD3D9;
	if ((DIPD3D9 = FindPattern(hD3D,0x128000,( PBYTE )"\x8B\x7D\x10\x83\xFF\x20","xxxxxx")))
	{
       NxtInst = DIPD3D9 + 6;
       return DIPD3D9;
	}
  return 0;
}
OK so my question.. where it says "DIPD3D9 Findpattern() bla bla.." is this the D3D DIP pattern that people talk about?
Code:
FindPattern(hD3D,0x128000,( PBYTE )"\x8B\x7D\x10\x83\xFF\x20","xxxxxx")
????
This is the one line lol not the top thing ^
If so, and if this is what gets detected, could someone please point me to a tutorial on how to scan for a new pattern? I'm sorry but I'm very noob at D3D, memory is my stuff
the findpattern gets the address through bytes comparison
Code:
DWORD GetD3D()
{
    DWORD hD3D = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("d3d9");     // Get the module of d3d from crossfire
  	//Windows 7 Scan d3d9.dll+EEFA
	DWORD DIPD3D9;
	if ((DIPD3D9 = FindPattern(hD3D,0x128000,( PBYTE )"\x8B\x7D\x10\x83\xFF\x20","xxxxxx"))) // Get the address of the midfunction
	{
              NxtInst = DIPD3D9 + 6;   // return of midfunction
	}
  return 0;
}
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post
the findpattern gets the address through bytes comparison
Code:
DWORD GetD3D()
{
    DWORD hD3D = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("d3d9");     // Get the module of d3d from crossfire
  	//Windows 7 Scan d3d9.dll+EEFA
	DWORD DIPD3D9;
	if ((DIPD3D9 = FindPattern(hD3D,0x128000,( PBYTE )"\x8B\x7D\x10\x83\xFF\x20","xxxxxx"))) // Get the address of the midfunction
	{
              NxtInst = DIPD3D9 + 6;   // return of midfunction
	}
  return 0;
}
but i can't find a place to hook without getting detected .. i tried with some functions in cshell, should i look in d3d9.dll itself !
sry i am really new too at D3d
Okay guys I really need some help sorry, yes I have used google...

But all these multiple tutorials are confusing me completely. And I still don't know how to find that byte pattern at all.. all I have found is the assembly/possible pattern or DIP address....

But I don't know what to do. Sorry could someone point me in the right direction.. maybe one or two tut's..
Yea I need some help as well. Could someone just link me to how to make a simple wallhack? or at least what program to use?
Quote Originally Posted by ActofTreason View Post
Yea I need some help as well. Could someone just link me to how to make a simple wallhack? or at least what program to use?
Just create a text file, and ask crossfire to give you hacks - remember you have to ask politely. It's simple from there on. Just get any old injector and inject that text file into crossfire.

Remember to press thanks if i helped
Quote Originally Posted by ActofTreason View Post
what program to use
Paint, ofc
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us