OutdatedBF3 OverDose [ESP, Aimbot]

Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Ceelker View Post
/care & my K/D was quite normal for a 1 hour 30 min game.
/2short
You don't care? Good!
Quote Originally Posted by reverend666 View Post


What's MBI BAN? :O
You're banned permanently.
Quote Originally Posted by creekGER View Post
Since you dont have any proof and you just said that it is detected no one will trust you.
I went 390:60 with this hack (for once) and after that i played without the aimbot and didnt got banned since i started to use the hack on its release day
Next time, post a proof!

EDIT: Failed the Quote, should've went to deepsouthcivic.
i can post picture if need be.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


You're banned permanently.
Hey Mayon, about that MBI BAN, I've seen it is an "Admin Decision", does it means that if Admin want he can ban you permanently from every server adopting pbbans system?
Quote Originally Posted by ManzoSbranzo View Post
Hey Mayon, about that MBI BAN, I've seen it is an "Admin Decision", does it means that if Admin want he can ban you permanently from every server adopting pbbans system?
As i know, 1200 minute ban is permanently, but using your sense for sure no, if admin banned you, he will ban you from his server only.
To all BF3 OverDose users, I have read ALL comments and and suggestions/PM's/Visitor messages and I am taking all user input into account for the release of the update.

That being said, the update will be coming out if not tonight after work (9PM Eastern), then probably early tomorrow morning depending on what I do after work tonight!
Quote Originally Posted by camD View Post
To all BF3 OverDose users, I have read ALL comments and and suggestions/PM's/Visitor messages and I am taking all user input into account for the release of the update.

That being said, the update will be coming out if not tonight after work (9PM Eastern), then probably early tomorrow morning depending on what I do after work tonight!
Dude i don't mean 2 be rued or anything but u keep sayin exactly the same thing as the guy in UC ?
Yes i love BF3 thanks alot!!!
can you put aimboot One middle mouse and autoshoot on CTRL or something because, I've got problem with X and C.
Quote Originally Posted by CescFabY View Post
can you put aimboot One middle mouse and autoshoot on CTRL or something because, I've got problem with X and C.
Don't think he will do this just for you.
Quote Originally Posted by King Vegeta View Post
Don't think he will do this just for you.
Yea I think so to. But you can even try it. Without courage you can't, get something in your live Carry On
Umm, read my name backwards...
any recent updates??? can you make me a custom one without a damage modifier all I want is to see people on the map...
love the hack, pb caught me haha guess it was a matter of time but i going till perma ban haha
Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?