ArrowProject Memories Alpha Release

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Project Memories Alpha Release
Hi everyone it's me for my first trainer on Call of Duty Ghosts !
Extinction + Multiplayer
note : it's an alpha release, this release can be buggy



Virus Total

Jotti's Malware scan

How to use ?
Code:
• Open Call of Duty Ghosts
• Open Project Memories
• Select what you want
• Enjoy hacking
Code:
Credits : 
• Zignixx
• Master131
Code:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Please clic on " Download and thanks " button, Thanks !

Project Memories_mpgh.net.rar44 KB · 552 downloads 6/46 malicious
Looks nice, but what do the numbers for the apperance, patch, uniform mean? I'm guessing that you enter a number which matches to whatever you want?

I will be adding this to my quick list.
//Approved
Did you compile this app as 64 bit app?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
//Approved
Did you compile this app as 64 bit app?
Any CPU
Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
Any CPU
Well..
I ran small test in Sandbox because I noticed Trojan.Heur in scans, so I clicked few buttons and "arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" exception poped up
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Well..
I ran small test in Sandbox because I noticed Trojan.Heur in scans, so I clicked few buttons and "arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" exception poped up
Meaning that there's some value/address that is too big. (So it's higher than the data type assigned. AKA: 1Byte can't be bigger than 255)
And I do think he's using master131's memory class, which could mean there's either something wrong with his convert operations or that the coder did a typo
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Meaning that there's some value/address that is too big. (So it's higher than the data type assigned. AKA: 1Byte can't be bigger than 255)
And I do think he's using master131's memory class, which could mean there's either something wrong with his convert operations or that the coder did a typo
I know what it means
That's why I asked him..
Most of other guys that had the same problem, didn't compile app as 64 bit app.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


I know what it means
That's why I asked him..
Most of other guys that had the same problem, didn't compile app as 64 bit app.
Indeed, checked and it's a 32bit PE
I'm interested on extinction, I boosted my self lvl "20" but it boosted me to 28.
What does the equipment mean? Does it mean that it unlocks the selected slot or does it increase the level in that category in-game?
Quote Originally Posted by hyre123 View Post
I'm interested on extinction, I boosted my self lvl "20" but it boosted me to 28.
What does the equipment mean? Does it mean that it unlocks the selected slot or does it increase the level in that category in-game?
Put your mouse on a button to get details
I like this good upload would like to see some more extinction hacks
Quote Originally Posted by iisimonx View Post
I like this good upload would like to see some more extinction hacks
Thanks

/msg2short
Is it possible for you to make it so we can edit the prestige and xp for other characters? It only edits the first one
Quote Originally Posted by Prime75 View Post
Is it possible for you to make it so we can edit the prestige and xp for other characters? It only edits the first one
I'm afraid not, however there are other tools in this section that will allow you to do that .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?