I was just fooling around with cheat engine 5.5, and saw a enable speedhack button and i did it in ca, with a bypass. Idk exactly wats working and wats not, but i am speed hacking, i dont d.c for like 2hours, and my bullets i shoot about 100-200bullets in the 30shots i should be doing, idk if all the bullets go trhough, but i think it does cuz i killed a line of friends in 1/2 a sec at 3x speed. My reload and spawn is also faster, so if any1 is interested hit up cheat engine and hit that enable speed hack button
Wow! I think everyone has more brain then you. We have all figured this out, and it not that much of help. Think before you post, don't spam.
Originally Posted by bug_NOT_ME
Wow! I think everyone has more brain then you. We have all figured this out, and it not that much of help. Think before you post, don't spam.
Calm down don't you just see hes status : Choob , all new choobs think they know every think