User Blocked

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
User Blocked
do this mean that i am banned 4 ever..?
Yeah

Why did you cheat? Cheating is bad.
but why are u here 4??

everybody is here 4 cheating/hacking
It was a joke, contact warrock support and see if you can get unbanned.
hmm..
the problem is that i don´t know if i´´m very good in speaking/writing english and so...
i try..
You need to do a system restore, but yes, you're hardware banned.
I had the same 18 times...
Warrock doesnt hardware ban .-.
Just acc ban(What I only had)
Quote Originally Posted by hackern89 View Post
I had the same 18 times...
Warrock doesnt hardware ban .-.
Just acc ban(What I only had)
That's bs, WarRock does hardware ban.
I was just hardware banned about 3-4 days ago. All you need to do is do a quick system restore, or a system recovery(if you have to), and you're no longer banned, and your accounts won't continue being banned when you try to log into the game.
It's true, you can be hardware banned.
i though there was a threat how to get unbanned but it didn't work for me because i can't login on the main website ^^
Yes, you're fucked. Submit a ticket, but if you got banned for hacking, well then.. don't waste your time because you will never get unbanned.

/Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us