TalkingProject Soul BETA v0.1 || Ultimate Trainer || Leaderboards || NameChanger || FoV

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by odaysawaqed View Post
Easier said than done.
They're not asking for a button to reset (kills,wins,losses.....) they want a button that resets every stat in the game... i mean im talking about weapons stats, unlocks, each individual squad member, prestige date, game modes stats (tdm,ffa,...etc), bullets fired, operations stats, everything has to be reset to its default value to even begin calling it a "fresh start"
only way i can see this happening, is having some memory addresses experts getting together and finding those addresses.
all that being said, it possible (my theory is to have someone that has a new account dumb those memory values and post them here) this way we can set every stat address in the game to its (original=never played a game) value.

Not to mention you got game modes sub stats (ex: search nd rescue got plants, defuses, defends....etc)
True, that's very easy though if you find the addresses.

We all know as of now, that's not possible, but some people just want to get rid of their major stats because of bugs and stuff happening .

Things like reset rank, prestige, tokens, leaderboards and some other small things to start with, hopefully a few months in we will find those addresses .
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
Looks good but to bad you cant move it... I would add a icon. I would also add a close button or exit. Other wise it looks pretty good. Good job 'Old Brother'.
Thanks bro, .

However it does have an exit button .
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Thanks bro, .

However it does have an exit button .
Didnt see it . havent used it since i've been working on my own hack :P
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


Didnt see it . havent used it since i've been working on my own hack :P
I wish you the best of luck, man .
How long will a Fresh Start to reset everything so basically everything is just like it was the first time you ever ran Call of Duty Ghosts take to make or add?
i changed my name by myself but when i restart the game, the adresses aren't the same... maybe that's why name faker isn't working
Quote Originally Posted by vmu123 View Post
i changed my name by myself but when i restart the game, the adresses aren't the same... maybe that's why name faker isn't working
stupid me xD

I probably didn't use a static address .
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
stupid me xD

I probably didn't use a static address .
Static address ?
Isn't name faker address, normally, a pointer ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Static address ?
Isn't name faker address, normally, a pointer ?
No, I used an address that changes every time you start the game .
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
No, I used an address that changes every time you start the game .
That's why I asked you why you didn't use pointer(that points to that or other name faker address) .
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


That's why I asked you why you didn't use pointer(to that or other name faker address) .
I'm a noob why else .

I didn't know how to use the pointer .
i searched for pointers tutorials on google, but i can't find out the correct pointer, is there any tutorial? I can't because it says to "change" the adress, but i don't know how to "change" the adress that i found, i only know how to change its value

I tried to do this using cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by vmu123 View Post
i searched for pointers tutorials on google, but i can't find out the correct pointer, is there any tutorial? I can't because it says to "change" the adress, but i don't know how to "change" the adress that i found, i only know how to change its value

I tried to do this using cheat engine
I'm guessing you're talking about namechanger?

I'm working on it and will release it .
good job, seems my effort didn't go in vain for you after all
Squadpoints dont work for me
Win8 (Hack was ran in Win7 Compability Mode)
8GB Ram
Intel I7 2630QM
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?