CODING TRICK W/ NOTEPAD!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
CODING TRICK W/ NOTEPAD!
Hello, have you ever wanted to start something using notepad? WELL YES OFC YOU DO, this can start programs, open up websites, etc..

1: Open up notepad
2:Type in @echo off
3:Leave a space as if its a paragraph
4:Type in Start {Website or Program here} (.exe)
5:Save it as .bat

@echo off

start Googleⓘ

it should look like this, if you don't know how to configure it, open up notepad, and copy and paste this

@echo off

start MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online

and save it as anything.bat

BTW!! it would be really helpfull if you visited this video, because i am in a contest and if i win i would be really luck, remove the space
@echo off
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CUNcIElkmY
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.ⓘ watch?v=7CUNcIElkmY <--Remove Space
sorry i meant it should look like this

@echo off

start Vimeo, Video Sharing For Youⓘ


and save it as.bat btw i done this because if i typed mpgh it would appear with the full heading
Nice way to advertise your vid.
Bravo -.-.
>_>
this is stupid, why am i here?






Respect List

- Lolz2much
- Dave84311
- -XpliCitt-
- User1

My Youtube Channelⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by TheKamikazes View Post
this is stupid, why am i here?
To answer your question: Yes. atleast I think you are....


Anyway I don't see what the problem is posting it here. I'm actually sort of interested. How exactly does .bat code work. I know you can save a lot of things as a .bat so im a little confused at what windows does when you save something as a .bat. I might have to look it up one day.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
To answer your question: Yes. atleast I think you are....


Anyway I don't see what the problem is posting it here. I'm actually sort of interested. How exactly does .bat code work. I know you can save a lot of things as a .bat so im a little confused at what windows does when you save something as a .bat. I might have to look it up one day.
Well what windows does when you save a bat, is whatever you type in the bat gets executed in the command prompt.
Why is this in the C++ section, and this isn't really coding as such...
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Why is this in the C++ section, and this isn't really coding as such...
/true... lol
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... .... :O

thx zeco ;P
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... .... :O

thx zeco ;P
no Probs =D
this...is...dumb
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
this...is...dumb
this...is...not...dumb
This is .bat coding. Nothing to do with C++ coding. You can't make hacks with this at all.

But anyway, nice tutorial for beginners at it.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us