MPGH's talent

Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5
guise if you're talent is something like art or some shit fucking post that shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

dammit you didn't even include gfx, don't even lie that is def a talent of yours.
I guess so, but I no longer have the patience to sit down and try to make something decent. I always end up copy pasting all my old shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Shittiest flame I've ever had the misfortune of reading.
Quote Originally Posted by familyguy2 View Post
same for you, sucking dicks realy????
This.


Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


So you've decided to step outta the closet
Nah, just a talent.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Killing .
Please show me the ways of the Kill.
Oh yea.. I have a talent of listening to Em continuously without getting tired of him ever
i can run for miles without getting tired
I'm a professional Fanny Licker...
Playing Guitar
I can draw, paint, ok at photoshop, play guitar and sing. For work I've been a chef mostly but did distribution for a while too.

Here's a soundcloud of a Dime cover I did a while back.


https://soundcloud.com/stream
gaming only
Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?