COS GHOST MODS FOR CONSOLE.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
COS GHOST MODS FOR CONSOLE.
Hi guys,

I know this is for PC but the console section is a bit harder to find so I thought I'd just post here really quick. Please PM me for info on modding your account for PS3.

Thanks,
Bear

Mods I would appreciate it if you guys left this thread go for a bit !
Really? You know you shouldn't post Console on PC yet you still do it? LOL
seems legit with 5 posts and BRAND new account -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
seems legit with 5 posts and BRAND new account -_-
Yes, It does seem legit. He is asking how to hack for Cod:Ghosts Console... I can't see why that isn't "Legit".
Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
seems legit with 5 posts and BRAND new account -_-
I am coming from another forum. I use to be on MPGH when Borderlands and MW3 was big.

Never asked for your opinion and seeing that you are a BF4 junkie, your comments are worthless to begin wth.
Quote Originally Posted by HaxMan2000 View Post
Yes, It does seem legit. He is asking how to hack for Cod:Ghosts Console... I can't see why that isn't "Legit".
If you were being sincere about me being legit, thank you for that. But I actually have hacks for COD GHOST on PS3.

- Any amount of squad points
- Any Prestige
- Any Level you want
- All perks on every Class for each Character, even for private matches
- Death machine on Class 1 for each Character, even for private matches
- Modded camos on Classes 2 through 5 for each Character, even for private matches
- All squad members unlocked
- All weapons, attachments, perks and camos unlocked
- All kill streaks unlocked
- All titles and emblems unlocked except a few
- Squad names colored to your account username

Are all doable in less than 5 min.
And what would this require? Our PSN account? :P

Quote Originally Posted by HaxMan2000 View Post
Yes, It does seem legit. He is asking how to hack for Cod:Ghosts Console... I can't see why that isn't "Legit".
He's not asking how. He's saying that he can. Reread his first post
Yo can u give me ur psn? Im interested in some XP
Can u tell me how to get the hacks for ps3 ?
Quote Originally Posted by yongsoobear View Post
If you were being sincere about me being legit, thank you for that. But I actually have hacks for COD GHOST on PS3.

- Any amount of squad points
- Any Prestige
- Any Level you want
- All perks on every Class for each Character, even for private matches
- Death machine on Class 1 for each Character, even for private matches
- Modded camos on Classes 2 through 5 for each Character, even for private matches
- All squad members unlocked
- All weapons, attachments, perks and camos unlocked
- All kill streaks unlocked
- All titles and emblems unlocked except a few
- Squad names colored to your account username

Are all doable in less than 5 min.


Can u give me the hacks please! I can talk to you through Psn if u would like?
if u have the hacks can u add me to psn my id is byPuax will talk there

thanks!
could you send me your psn name coz i want cod ghosts 10th done please thanks
Add me on PSN plz i would love some modz for COD GHOSTS its my username guys
Im wondering if you could possibly give my account 7+ days and maybe 1000 squad points.
would someone pass me the hack call of duty ps3 ghosts?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?