Dude put a virus in there and get Toxin to test it
i srsly doubt this lol all the choobs are fucking beating off there so happy lol
Originally Posted by Toxin
If anyone is testing, its Toxin.
Need to test my Penis is functioning, help me with that?
Fatih ben bunlardan bi bok anlamıyom bana tercüme etsene hack çalışmıo 2 gündür neden
lol all these noobs reckon he can actually make it XD
what a bullshiter
"It will take a long time to make"
"ill look at my thanks for testers"
"Its very hard and you should thank me"
ROFLMAOXDQWERTY
BOXXY SAID SO
Nice that would be great....
Fatih if u r making it vip then i can help you if u want me to
Devil can code?
Btw your sig is huge.
I know that my sig is huge,but does it matter?
EDIT:i made it short now(my sig)
XD lolz he actually got thank for saying he is going to make a hack... BTW this hack is going to be hard to make...
yes,it is going to be hard to make it'll be a pain in butt
Originally Posted by FaJih
Im making a grenade hack. (Lol.. whats that?)
Its a Hack which you can use to throw perfectly grenades to the enemy.
The grenade can fly over the whole map !! It follows the enemy until the grenade reach him and BOOMMM!!! I must say that it can take along while cuz its extremly hard to do...
But You Guys should thank me that i ve enough time to make a hack like that.. Cuz im not sure if it will be public or VIP.
Holy Shit if you made that hack and gave it to dave I bet he'd be like calling you master. LOL A HOMING MISSLE!
Originally Posted by epicfailure/
Dude make it vip pl0x. Well if it is like unlimited grenade that REALLY need to be vip. Can i be ur vip pl0x?
dude put it on pub hack, you'd get more and more people downloading and coming here if it was free. I HATE VIP IF I PAID FOR VIP I'D GET HACKED BECAUSE I RECENTLY JUST HAD THE PC ANTISPYWARE 2010 hack
Originally Posted by _memorax
dude put it on pub hack, you'd get more and more people downloading and coming here if it was free. I HATE VIP IF I PAID FOR VIP I'D GET HACKED BECAUSE I RECENTLY JUST HAD THE PC ANTISPYWARE 2010 hack