ExclamationGrenade Hack(Look)

Posts 76–90 of 91 · Page 6 of 7
This hack would be sick to use lolz XD
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
This hack would be sick to use lolz XD
I know like it'd just replace having to use an aimbot and a weapon hack basically. Oi Unless it's infinite grenades also just more the merrier <3 man I'm jizzing my pants just thinking of this hack being made OI!
For some reason I do not believe you..
Quote Originally Posted by Maniac_CG View Post
For some reason I do not believe you..
Who? don't believe who, hope it's not me! OH NOES RUN FOR YOUR LIVESregkdfjg;!!!!111
i made a grenade hack that went undetected for for 2 months. i made an aimbot compatible with grneades, and a shoot through walls hack, basiccly a perfect way to do it. has its downsides. change grenade arc to 0 make it go extremely fast, go throguh walls and blow up on contact. if your going to make a grenade hack try to start with a solid aimbot
Actually i wanna believe that some one could make a hack like that but i just can't, But if you actually pull this off your gonna be a master, a Monster fucking Bomb, and if it's infinite dude, we can fucking nade the whole team lol. But if it isn't gonna be made and this is all fake for Thanks, you deserve the big banhammer
OMG I think this can't be created!!!!!!
make it public dude so everyone can have it

can i be one of your 5 testers to ?
Wow the point is if it does work we don't want EVERYONE to have it or it will ruin the game for the legit players...
i reli dont think this hak is gunna work man.

its just too complex
lol any thing is possible in game.... its just hard good luck dude....
.... This is just sad. It shames me to know that I am a part of the species that dominates the entire world. I can't believe I'm related to you idiots species-wise.
Note: This is only for the people who think that this ****** can actually make a hack that involves grenades becoming homing missiles for some reason.
Hmmm....
Ill wait to pics.And video too....
when u finish it,send it to me,i test it
there are 2 things wrong with this:

1. obstacles: don't tell me your making smart grenades
2: time: grenades explode under 5 secs

nuff said
Posts 76–90 of 91 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us