SolvedWon't Start

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Won't Start
my le bot does not activate when I click the start button, why?
Mine too,dont know why
just use bot manager
Which Le bot are you using? 8.1?
Maybe its because of no class?
Quote Originally Posted by AcxBomm View Post
Maybe its because of no class?
yup, it's because of no class
Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaster View Post
yup, it's because of no class
So as @Sympathy_ said , use .dmbot files to bot for no class. Or change class

/solved
Try using 8.1, it works fine for me.
Same thing happened to me. I only used the Bot Manager, since I only wanted to rank up my No Class.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us