How to crash Garrys mod servers :)
Crashing a Garrys mod server.
I'm not sure if this has been released or you just already know about it, but I'm going to post it anyway :3
What's needed:
When crashing a Garry's mod server they need to have WIRE.
What to do.
What you need to do is Press q (Or whatever you use to spawn items) click on wire, go to relay and set the numbers to "9999999" or how many nines it takes. Use the tool gun shoot it and Shazaam.
May not work for every server but some. Have fun :)).
I'm not sure if this has been released or you just already know about it, but I'm going to post it anyway :3
What's needed:
When crashing a Garry's mod server they need to have WIRE.
What to do.
What you need to do is Press q (Or whatever you use to spawn items) click on wire, go to relay and set the numbers to "9999999" or how many nines it takes. Use the tool gun shoot it and Shazaam.
May not work for every server but some. Have fun :)).

).