3.4.3 Wallhack?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
3.4.3 Wallhack?
I can not see the Wallhack Version 3.3.3

any have the new 3.4.3?
pleeease i wnat this!
just wait for master131's External ESP I hope he updates it for 3.4.3
I hope that Master131 Updates it to
we can't play the game anymore without hacks, it's how heroin addicts feel without their heroin high

SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN!
Quote Originally Posted by trejox View Post
we can't play the game anymore without hacks, it's how heroin addicts feel without their heroin high

SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN!
Yes you do, time to start making your own hacks
This Game Sux Lags 90% Camper Cod Ghost is the biggest Shit Hacks 4 the Win <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
guys pls be patient

You will find it here when it comes out.
//Clsoed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us