New Zombie mode

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
crazy shitt.

we still dont even have zombie mode and theyr releasing zombie mode 2.
The amasing shit is that the koreans are soo good in CF that they dont use hacks^^

xDD
rofl..it will be quite hard to kill that shit...
Its sad cause that is really a picture of HeadShawt.
I though it was a pic of you Toxin?
Nahhh, Im alittle taller, more green-er.
Oh ur the bear in ur sig?
fuk me that zombie is huge.

i bet its well tough to take down
oh and btw they have new maps gatling gun and tommy gun

im torrenting it for u guys so u niggas betta thank me
I think i'll thank torrent instead...
I will not play Chinese or Korean whatever Asian game your torrenting.
Cause I can't read it.
You dont need to read it... the buttons and stuff are in the same place as on normal crossfire.. and some is in english rofl
FALSE.
The kind of matches are in E#@*(R And Im like, I wanna play a ghost mode...
End up in S&D or some shit.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us