[Project] ZF Bot [In Development]
Sup guys,
I'm fairly new to this forum I do do Programming C++, C#,Java script and D.
I also Play Aqw So I've decided to start on a bot different from the rest one that hasn't be copied, I don't plan to start from scratch I do need a base
does anyone have any suggestions?
Features:
-Auto Attack
-Various Quest bots. (In sections e.g Rep quests, Class Quests ect)
-A Bot manager setting speed. Much like any other. I'm going to add in A new feature I haven't seen it in any other bot.
Wondering if it's possible or not if the monsters Hp is lower than say 2000, attack. So you could do an all nighter at the chaos boss
-Simple New GUI
-Loaders for shops and enhancements.
Ill Keep this thread updated.
Thanks,
ZFearik
I'm fairly new to this forum I do do Programming C++, C#,Java script and D.
I also Play Aqw So I've decided to start on a bot different from the rest one that hasn't be copied, I don't plan to start from scratch I do need a base
does anyone have any suggestions?
Features:
-Auto Attack
-Various Quest bots. (In sections e.g Rep quests, Class Quests ect)
-A Bot manager setting speed. Much like any other. I'm going to add in A new feature I haven't seen it in any other bot.
Wondering if it's possible or not if the monsters Hp is lower than say 2000, attack. So you could do an all nighter at the chaos boss

-Simple New GUI
-Loaders for shops and enhancements.
Ill Keep this thread updated.
Thanks,
ZFearik
. Minad released his bot src in C# so you can download it as a base and add on.
)