Kill la Kill - Episode 9

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Kill la Kill - Episode 9
Transformation and one down, 3 to go! Kinda felt bad for Ira after he lost... he was even about to commit seppuku
Anyways the next episode should be epic because we don't know anything about Houka's powers (I think that's his name)
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Transformation and one down, 3 to go! Kinda felt bad for Ira after he lost... he was even about to commit seppuku
Anyways the next episode should be epic because we don't know anything about Houka's powers (I think that's his name)
okay den read the manga
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
okay den read the manga
I would but there's no scanlation groups working on it, there's not even a single chapter out for it. And the artwork looks a little iffy...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I would but there's no scanlation groups working on it, there's not even a single chapter out for it. And the artwork looks a little iffy...
o: i think theres one in japan atm
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
o: i think theres one in japan atm
Doesn't matter because I'm american
Tbh I don't really like Kill la Kill's animation, seems kinda old :/
Man this episode was good. "taste my whipe of love" lol. As usual, badass exit and "new challenger" approaches. Shit this is an awesome anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
okay den read the manga
The manga was based off the anime, much like the gurren lagaan manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Tbh I don't really like Kill la Kill's animation, seems kinda old :/
It's called "style", the animation itself is actually very HQ.
This moment hehe
0Cs1Kna.png1.5 MB · 3 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
This moment hehe
You know what's really happening here
Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
This moment hehe
Ira gets the award for "biggest" character on the show.
I wonder what the other elite guy is capable of?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Ira gets the award for "biggest" character on the show.
That pun...
Given that matoi needed so much to defeat Ira and basically won because Ira was stupid.....


I'm going to guess she'll get beat up MAYBE win, but 80% chance of loss here.
-------------

Then episode 10-11 is going to initiate the war between nudist beach.

OR

Satsuki joining forces and facing her parents-legacy with nudist beach being the badguys.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Given that matoi needed so much to defeat Ira and basically won because Ira was stupid.....


I'm going to guess she'll get beat up MAYBE win, but 80% chance of loss here.
-------------

Then episode 10-11 is going to initiate the war between nudist beach.

OR

Satsuki joining forces and facing her parents-legacy with nudist beach being the badguys.
I dunno... logic isn't really applied in this anime. Both sound plausible though
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I dunno... logic isn't really applied in this anime. Both sound plausible though
Going off the gainax formula.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?