SolvedSome badge hacks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Some badge hacks
Is it possible to load the following badges?

Ultra-Carnax
World Savior
Avast!
Master of Time
Sky Pirate Slayer (the released one isn't working)
Your Destiny is Dark


I'm too lazy to do stuff and my upgrade is expiring in 2 days. I don't have time to complete all of these things. So yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by Sympathy_ View Post
Is it possible to load the following badges?

Ultra-Carnax
World Savior
Avast!
Master of Time
Sky Pirate Slayer (the released one isn't working)
Your Destiny is Dark


I'm too lazy to do stuff and my upgrade is expiring in 2 days. I don't have time to complete all of these things. So yeah.
I need some of them too. But I can't seem to find any packets. -.-
Don't know if you're still looking, but most of the badges have been patched. If you use WPE Pro to scan for packets and find it feel free to release it on MPGH.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us