DetectedSimple Hack 11-30-13

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
It doesnt even load any games for me
Thank you! (works for anyone wondering...lel)
i like that spoiler haha :P
well.. its detected on CF SEA :/
It sucks its so fkn laggy
I'm running Windows 8 and that might be the reason, but I run the .exe as Admin, and Crossfire as Admin as well. No go.
Quote Originally Posted by jnskillz View Post
I'm running Windows 8 and that might be the reason, but I run the .exe as Admin, and Crossfire as Admin as well. No go.
Actually, it works. I wasn't pressing the function key, haha..
Quote Originally Posted by jnskillz View Post
I'm running Windows 8 and that might be the reason, but I run the .exe as Admin, and Crossfire as Admin as well. No go.
can show me the step :/
Great Job, Thank You for Sharing...
Now it's detected ^_^
Can you add "see ghost" in the wallhack in next update if possible
Can you fix the lag and disconnection issue next time if possible
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us