99999999th Paul walker thread

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
99999999th Paul walker thread
Don't cry cuz I am.. not really but I am seriously touched by this.



R.I.P

inb4 retarded fgts saying "who cares, others die everyday and nobody cares" "stop making Paul walker threads" "what about the guy driving" <- as far as that last one goes fuck the guy who was driving, responsible for Paul's death so Idgaf what happened.
Who cares, others die everyday and nobody cares.
Quote Originally Posted by Lauritz View Post
Who cares, others die everyday and nobody cares.
exactly. ........
Quote Originally Posted by Lauritz View Post
Who cares, others die everyday and nobody cares.
however others dont leave most of their wealth after dying for orphanages ._.
he was good guy
may he RiP
i dont really care much now
An awesome man and actor.
R.I.P
Sorry, already wasting enough bandwidth streaming porn videos in another tab. Fuck Paul Walker though, his death only serves to highlight his incredibly inappropriate surname.
So many ******s on this thread...
RIP
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
So many ******s on this thread...
RIP
For real though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
This is just like evry other famous death, after a few days no-one gives a fuck and this is just the same.
This is just like every other post you make, no one ever gives a fuck and this is just the same.
This is just like evry other famous death, after a few days no-one gives a fuck and this is just the same.
white famous man died, buhu
I was saddend by his passing I'm a car-nut and since i was a kid I've wanted a Nissan Skyline R34 like his.
Fast and furious was a movie id watch many times in my younger years and to see one of the actors die yea i was kinda sad
To all the retards saying hurr people die everyday yea they do but when people you admire die its different I cant give two fucks who dies everyday and that being honest and i'm sure none of us do unless we know them on a personal or admirable level.
Live fast & die furious.
Good video.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us