ExclamationForce Host Tool

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Force Host Tool
Hey Guys i´m banned and i need a fully working force host tool!
if your banned why do u need a force host tool i don't get it ??
Ban and force host tool ? What?
You can Force Host to Play MW2?! You guys dont know that?
Quote Originally Posted by OleGamerLP View Post
You can Force Host to Play MW2?! You guys dont know that?
As far as I know, force hosting means that you force game to make you a lobby host.
MW2 Liberation is useful if you want bypass ban..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

As far as I know, force hosting means that you force game to make you a lobby host.
MW2 Liberation is useful if you want bypass ban..
You cant get kicked then?
Quote Originally Posted by DerHelixx View Post
You cant get kicked then?
Kicked when ? When you force host? I don't think so.
But MW2 Liberation is dumb im always in a different team as all other players.. -.-"
The players are in Speznas and other names i dont know any others now but
im always in the Free for All Team But why ?!
I need it too. If you have a force host you can use it alongside liberation and you can play.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?