How I made Cheat Engine work

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
How I made Cheat Engine work
Hello guys,

First. Download UPX Executable Packer here: UPX: the Ultimate Packer for eXecutables - Homepage
Go in the Command Line (cmd.exe)
then write this
cd C:\(directory where you put UPX)
upx -o C:\Cat_Engine.exe C:\(directory of Cheat Engine)\Cheat_Engine.exe

Then copy Cat_Engine.exe to the Cheat Engine directory and launch it... take an injector and a bypass, start CA, inject bypass. Have fun.

If you need more explanation don't hesitate to ask!

Edit: I got undetected until I tried to attach the debugger, then CA d/ced me.

I think this post is not in the good section. Move it if it is so.

ABOUT THE ATTACHED FILE
It's only xFaith Valkyrie Injector 2.1 with Guitar Hero's bypass.dll (it might not be his bypass, but I got it from there) and Cheat_Engine.exe packed with UPX as Che_Engine.exe. Instructions are in readme.txt

Bye!
CE_Pack.zipattachment deleted · 68 downloads before removal
who ever has experience say if this works i have no clue
The second part doesnt seem to work for me. CMD just sends this back at me:
Code:
C:\Users\Olli3\Desktop\upx303w\upx303w>upx -o C:\Cat_Eng
(x86)\Cheat Engine\Cheat Engine.exe
upx: need exactly one argument when using '-o'
Usage: upx [-123456789dlthVL] [-qvfk] [-o file] file..
Quote Originally Posted by olli3 View Post
The second part doesnt seem to work for me. CMD just sends this back at me:
Code:
C:\Users\Olli3\Desktop\upx303w\upx303w>upx -o C:\Cat_Eng
(x86)\Cheat Engine\Cheat Engine.exe
upx: need exactly one argument when using '-o'
Usage: upx [-123456789dlthVL] [-qvfk] [-o file] file..
You did it wrong

it's

upx -o (output) (filename)
so for you it must be
upx -o C:\Cat_Eng (x86)\Cheat Engine\Cat_Engine.exe C:\Cat_Eng (x86)\Cheat Engine\Cheat Engine.exe
OK well it worked for me... I was always getting d/ced... with that I don't get! And I found an addy! haha
hmm....let me try this..
hey guys, what file do i download onthe site o.O
upx303w.zip Win32 console version
the cmd prompt just automatically closes :\
cna make it any easier ?? i tried to do it but sheet. xD

xD or maybe step by step pls XD
it worked for me but i got d/c then it said hack detected.soooo
ill try this later but i hope this works O_O
Cheat Engine works for me without doing this any way
Do you want me to make a package with all the stuff I use? Like the Cheat_Engine.exe UPXed, Valkyrie 2.1 and bypass.dll

Well, I got d/ced after 40 minutes. But it's better than nothing!
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?