AE Text changing

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AE Text changing
How do I remove the text from the beginning (And the one flashed during the 1st text), but only leave the last "Professional Clan" on the end.

Are you editing this in AE or is this just a video you found somewhere?
Quote Originally Posted by oli1122 View Post
Are you editing this in AE or is this just a video you found somewhere?
What kind of response is that?

And it's only a 8 second video, why would I grab the video else where?
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


What kind of response is that?

And it's only a 8 second video, why would I grab the video else where?
Hmm. I think he is asking because if you made in after effects, why would you need to hide the text when you can remove it? (Opacity)
Quote Originally Posted by Xaliex View Post
Hmm. I think he is asking because if you made in after effects, why would you need to hide the text when you can remove it? (Opacity)
The problem was already fixed.
@Hero Delete/close the thread please.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us