It says Loader has encountered a problem and needs to close.
DetectedSimple Hack 12-08-13
Cheat worked for me but without Wallhack..Xtrap pops up if i activate with wallhack
Xtrap Detected, You have a Solution please ?
I'm still using it right now... works great... with wallhack enabled also. win7 x64
Good job & great release!
xtrap detected ...
EDIT : Windows 7 x64
EDIT 2 : Fixed ... I wasn't running both as Admin. Do so and it might work !
EDIT : Windows 7 x64
EDIT 2 : Fixed ... I wasn't running both as Admin. Do so and it might work !
Guys you really need to add what OS you are using...
very good hack and work 
and NO DETECTED

and NO DETECTED
it doesn't work for me :/ why dont any hacks ever work for me? i have all of the 2 things installed. please can someone help me?
Mine didnt work. I launch running as administrator and it says. Simple Hack has encountered a problem and needs to close. Windows 7 Home Premium
Ill try it out soon hopefully its not detected.
Thanks for sharing 

Detected After xTrap Update 

This thread is closed for replies.

